COVID 19 (Coronavirus)
In order to control the possible spreading of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we
have introduced the following process.
Thank you for your support. Together, let’s control the spread.
READ CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW THE OUTLINED PROCESS
- Have you travelled outside of Canada or come in close contact with someone who has travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
NO – Read question 2
YES – Read question 3
- Do you have a fever and/or a new onset of a cough or difficulties breathing?
NO – Proceed to the Clinic for your scheduled appointment or book an appointment
YES – Read question 4
- [The following additional steps only if you have travelled or come in close contact with someone in the last 14 days].
Do you have fever and/or a new onset of a cough or difficulties breathing ?
YES – Read instructions on 4
NO – Before coming to the Clinic, call us at 416 – 283 – 4111
- Please DO NOT Enter the Clinic ( follow the Instruction below):
– If you have a fever and difficulty breathing, please go to the nearest emergency
– This clinic DOES NOT provide COVID-19 (Coronavirus) testing or treatment
– For medical advice regarding COVID-19 contact the following health service institutions:
- Telehealth Ontario (1-866-797-0000)
- https://www.toronto.ca/home/covid-19/ (416-338-7600)
- https://www.durham.ca/en/health-and-wellness/health-and-wellness.aspx (905-668-2020)
– If you suspect a COVID-19 infection, please visit one of the closest COVID-19 Assessment Centres such as Scarborough Health Network-Birchmount Hospital , Michael Garron Hospital or check for other available COVID-19 Assessment centres closer to you.